Little boys love speed and Cars plays up to this with plenty of humour. There is a strong car theme, and all the boyish fun of collecting and friendship here too.
Cars is Disney’s leading franchise for boys, representing a quarter of all the Disney Consumer Products sold in France.
Cars was the leading licence for boys in the toy market in 2009 (NPD Group statistics). The brand has grown steadily since its launch in 2006.
In figures :
- 4th largest Walt Disney Company franchise worldwide.
- Largest Disney Consumer Products franchise in France.
- The French version (Cars Quatre roues) seen by almost 2 million since its cinema release in France in 2006.
- More than 1 million DVDs sold since the release of Cars in 2007.
- More than 3 million television viewers when Cars was broadcast on TF1 in 2009.
See the official Cars website >>
The Cars optical collection is jammed full of car racing themes, with pictures of cars, chequered patterns and even rubber, just like real car tyres.
Its realistic details make this collection stand out from the crowd. This range is sure to be a winner with the “boy racers”!
See the collection Disney Cars >>
Point of sales materials
A full POS materials kit is closely styled on the brand.
Totem, showcard, display stand and soft toy to highlight products in window displays.
Free Cars case and gift supplied with each pair of glasses.
See Cars POS materials >>